Tailored Legal Solutions
Kenneth Wayne Ferguson, Esq.
Kenneth W. Ferguson's legal career began as a Chief Operating Officer and In-House Counsel for a polyethylene bag company overseeing the sale and distribution of millions of inventory to over 60 countries and refining the manufacturing and conversion processes to maximize and improve efficiency. During this time, Ken's legal experience called upon him to negotiate, execute, and fulfill contracts with large corporations like Wal-Mart; as well as, those with government agencies ranging from local law enforcement to The United States Armed Forces. Ken was also involved in research & development for original equipment manufacturing ("OEM") and marketing efforts with companies like The North Face, Cochlear, and Dell; and the drafting of international distributor, indemnity, and non-disclosure agreements for corporations worldwide including The United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Germany, and Switzerland.
Ken went on to pursue his passion as a trial lawyer and served as an Assistant State Attorney for the State of Florida in the 8th Judicial Circuit. Afterwards, in the private sector, Ken has advocated on both sides of the isle for both Plaintiffs and Defendants. His experience and practice areas include: Personal Injury; Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice; Wrongful Death; Criminal Defense; Premise Liability; Products Liability; Personal Injury Protection Benefits; Bad Faith Insurance and First Party Insurance Claims; Negligence; Breach of Contract; Federal and State Regulation and Compliance; First-Party Property; Property/Premises and Casualty Litigation; Prosecution of Insurance Fraud Claims; Complex Litigation; Consumer Protection; and Appeals.
Memberships, Courts, and Affiliations
- Member of The Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court of the Southern District of Florida
Appearances and Filings Before
- The Florida Supreme Court
- First District Court of Appeal, State of Florida
- Second District Court of Appeal, State of Florida
- Third District Court of Appeal, State of Florida
- Fourth District Court of Appeal, State of Florida
‐ Romans 8:31